Digital version of Issue Two. This issue contains stories ranging from the importance of terroir in chocolate to an interview with UK’s most renown chocolatier Paul A. Young. The featured country of issue two is Thailand.
Cacao Magazine: Issue Two (DIGITAL)Magazine
What to Expect in Issue TWO:
- An introduction to terroir by Lilla (Little Beetle Chocolates)
- The fight to preserve heirloom cacao with Eric Gilbert
- Interview by Sarit Henig with award-winning chocolatier Paul A. Young
- Issue two’s feature country: Thailand – past, present, future with Max Gandy (Dame Cacao)
- Tasting with colour with Hazel Lee
- Meet the Maker: Kad Kokoa
- Megan Giller’s experience of judging the International Chocolate Awards
- How to pair chocolate and craft beer like an expert with David Nilsen
- The latest chocolate trends with Sharon Terenzi (The Chocolate Journalist)
- Delicious chocolate recipes, and so much more!