✨ Welcome to Issue Two! ✨
Issue two is once again filled with original stories, illustrations and photography. With articles covering everything from Bean to Bar and a special focus on up and coming cacao origin, Thailand, this issue is what our readers call “a chocolate lovers paradise”.
Explore the notion of terroir in chocolate, or learn about Paul A. Young; one of England’s most renowned chocolatiers. Laugh with Megan Giller and get up to date with the latest chocolate trends with The Chocolate Journalist.
Cacao adventurer Max Gandy explores the past, present and future of Thailands chocolate industry. Meet Kad Kokoa, the chocolate making lawyers crafting bean to bar chocolate in Bangkok, try out a Thai inspired recipe or learn how to taste with colour with Hazel Lee.
Finally, we also invite the certified cicerone David Nilsen to talk about foodie cousin’s craft beer and chocolate. Read and borrow his expert pairings and learn how to host a tasting of your own!
What can you find in Issue Two?
- An introduction to terroir by Lilla (Little Beetle Chocolates)
- The fight to preserve heirloom cacao with Eric Gilbert
- Interview by Sarit Henig with award-winning chocolatier Paul A. Young
- Issue two’s feature country: Thailand – past, present, future with Max Gandy (Dame Cacao)
- Tasting with colour with Hazel Lee
- Meet the Maker: Kad Kokoa
- Megan Giller’s experience of judging the International Chocolate Awards
- How to pair chocolate and craft beer like an expert with David Nilsen
- The latest chocolate trends with Sharon Terenzi (The Chocolate Journalist)
- Delicious chocolate recipes, and so much more!